Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hello there little friends(or maybe not so little). This is Max. I just decided to tell you my dream. But just so you know I am terribly afraid of pigs. So anyway I had three dreams last night so I'm just going to tell you one.

So there I was outside in the dark with a bunch of spiders, I was out there because my moms friend Maranda had asked me to look for her baby outside. I dashed inside my grandmas house as soon as I saw the spiders.

Once inside I saw three strange lady's talking to my moms friends. The lady's scared me so I went into my room to find my mom and my grandma, but I left when I heard something taping on the window cause It was a pig so I left. When I went back out the lady's noticed me. One of them was a teenager one of them was an old lady but the other one was a pig! The teenager came up and shook my hand, but the old lady snuck up from behind and threw me on the couch then the pig ate me.

Pretty scary don't you think? Oh by the way a giant slug is about to invade your house and eat you. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment